Welcome to Top Minds™.
Chat With Bright Thinkers. The World Is Moving Because Of Them
Topic: The Myths and Reality of Modern Technology Feature
Guest: Leonard Lee, Managing Partner/Founder of Next Curve; Former Managing Partner at Garner; Former Associate Partner at IBM
– How do you envision the digital future?
– What game are you changing or going to change?
– How do you leverage diverse industry experience and our deep understanding of the influence and potential of maturing and emerging technologies in driving the digitization and reinvention of organizations and industries?
– How have you moved the needle of change in the industry At neXt Curve? And how do you evaluate and define the outcomes?
– How have you dedicated to making you constructively uncomfortable. – What role do you believe technology plays in fostering trust?
– What is your advice for cutting through the distracting hype and biases to initiate critical digital transformation?
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ from the top minds. Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Leonard Lee: Tech Industry Analyst & Strategy Consultant dedicated to making you constructively uncomfortable.
Executive management consultant with 30 years of experience advising and delivering digital business solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Specialize in technology-driven business innovation, IT and business strategy, governance, planning and portfolio management and IT operations transformation. Formerly a Managing Partner with Gartner Consulting’s High-Tech, Telecom and Media practice.
Specialties: Business strategy & transformation, business model innovation, social business, mobile computing solutions, 3D manufacturing & supply chain, M&A and divestitures, product innovation and development, program management, IT strategy & governance, IT operating model optimization, technology architecture and planning, and globally integrated enterprise (shared service) strategies and solutions.