Welcome to Top Minds™.
Chat With Bright Thinkers. The World Is Moving Because Of Them
Topic: The Future of Work, Technology, and the Environment Feature
Guest: Tom Raftery, Futurist, Global VP at SAP
– How do you see humanity’s future as a result of growing technology?
– What is the greatest challenge(s) that society is now facing? Are there any possible solutions?
– What is humanity’s role in the age of artificial intelligence?
– What distinguishes humans from artificial intelligence?
– What makes you excited about the future?
– What makes you uncomfortable when you think about the future?
– Please offer three (realistic) forecasts or pieces of advice.
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ from the top minds. Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Tom Raftery: Tom Raftery is a Global VP for SAP, an Innovation Evangelist, Futurist, international Keynote speaker, and host of The Climate 21, and Digital Supply Chain podcasts. Prior to joining SAP, Tom worked for a number of companies at Group IT Manager/CTO level, and as an Industry Analyst. Tom is also a regular Guest Lecturer at the International Instituto San Telmo Business School in Seville.