Welcome to Top Minds™.
Chat With Bright Thinkers. The World Is Moving Because Of Them
Topic: Reimagining Design, Life, Dream, Future
Feature Guest: Kevin Bethune, Founder, Author of Reimagining Design (MIT Press), DMI Board Chair
– What three adjectives would you use to define yourself?
– Is Hebrew 11:1 a personal philosophic statement? How do you apply it to your job and daily life?
– How would you define the digital era of today? What possibilities and challenges do you see? |
– Is Reimagining Design a futuristic book?
– What is the most remarkable insight you have gained from writing such a book?
– What inspired you to start “dreams • design + life”?
– What advice would you provide to change-makers seeking to impact the digital future?
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ from the top minds.
Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Kevin Bethune:
Kevin is the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of dreams • design + life, a think tank that delivers design and innovation services using a human-centered approach. Kevin’s background spans engineering, business and design in equal proportion over his 20+ year career, positioning him to help brands deliver meaningful innovations to enrich people’s lives. He started dreams • design + life in the spring of 2018. Kevin has given keynote talks at TED, AIGA, DMI (Design Management Institute), DRDS (Design Research Design Strategy), ArtCenter College of Design, MIT, Parsons School of Art & Design, Yale School of Management, Woodbury University and Carnegie Mellon University. Kevin’s perspectives have also been featured in the DMI Review, Bloomberg, Design.Blog and DesignObserver.