Welcome to Top Minds™ – The Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ with Isabella
Topic: IoT, AI, and Humanity with Eric Simone, CEO of ClearBlade
Guest: Eric Simone, CEO/Founder of ClearBlade
– How to define the term Digital Transformation?
– Among the noise, what is considered as hypes vs valid ideas?
– How do you see the future lies in between the physical world and the virtual world?
– “Philosophically, intellectually—in every way—human society is unprepared for the rise of artificial intelligence.” Do you agree with the quote?
– What is the limitation of technology such as AI or IoT?
– What advice do you have for business leaders who want to thrive in the fast-changing digital world?
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™.
Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Eric Simone:
Eric Simone is the Founder and CEO of ClearBlade Inc., the original Internet of Things and Edge computing software company. ClearBlade delivers its award-winning IoT and Edge AI technologies via Intelligent Assets, a software product that gives business people the power to connect and monitor anything in the business. Prior to starting ClearBlade, Eric was the founder and CEO of Compete Incorporated, an enterprise system integrator which he sold to Perficient Inc. in 2000. Earlier in his career, Eric achieved success in senior engineering and sales positions at IBM and Johns Hopkins Hospital. Eric earned his degree in Computer Science from Purdue University and is a recognized Distinguished Alumni.