Welcome to Top Minds™.
Chat With Bright Thinkers. The World Is Moving Because Of Them
Topic: Emotional Intelligence & Consciousness in the Digital Age Feature
Guest: Phil Johnson, Founder of Master of Business Leadership
– “Dealing with our daily challenges while continuing to ignore the root cause of those challenges is no longer enough.” What is/is the root cause(s)?
– As the world is continually accelerating the rate of global change with technology, What are the impact/consequences in your opinion?
– How do consciousness and emotional intelligence play a role in a fast-changing world?
– What makes you believe that the secret of future organizational development and success is to develop the consciousness of the individuals within that organization?
– Can you give a few examples of how emotional intelligent who are able to awaken to a higher level of consciousness to reduce the increasing drama, chaos, and conflicts?
– What is your advice to become less resistive, judgmental, and attached to the outcome in a fast-paced competitive chaotic era?
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ from the top minds. Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Phil Johnson: For the past 21 years Phil has been dedicated to helping executives and organizations bet on themselves by developing their emotional intelligence. The Master of Business Leadership program offers its members the potential for an extraordinary life filled with exponential impact and success rather than a conventional level of success. “The trouble with winning the rat race is you’re still a rat.” Lilly Tomlin. MBL alumni are living in the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, Germany, Bosnia, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and Saudi Arabia. There are MBL alumni in the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, Germany, Bosnia, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and Saudi Arabia.