Welcome to Top Minds™.
Chat With Bright Thinkers. The World Is Moving Because Of Them
Topic: A discussion of “AI for Good” Feature
Guest: Caroline Lair, Founder of The Good AI; Co-founder of Women in AI
– How do you envision the future of humanity as a consequence of evolving technology?
– What do you want to achieve in your life and how does The Good AI fit into the picture?
– What are some of the initiatives that have recently piqued your interest?
– What is the biggest challenge(s) while achieving your goals?
– What’s the role of humanity in the age of artificial intelligence? What distinguish human beings from machine intelligence?
– “Philosophically, intellectually—in every way—human society is unprepared for the rise of artificial intelligence. – Kissinger” What’s your take on this quote?
– Please share three (realistic) predictions or pieces of advice
Thanks for joining us to discover the Digital Mind of Tomorrow™ from the top minds. Hope you enjoy the conversation:)
About Caroline Lair: Caroline Lair is the founder of The Good AI, the first community of AI companies and talent on a mission to help deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals. The Good AI supports more than 250 projects from 30 countries to date. She is also the co-founder of Women in AI, an international community of 6000+ members, working toward a gender-inclusive AI.
Prior to this, Caroline did operate in various business positions, lately at Snips, building private-by-design AI Voice Assistant (acquired by Sonos in November 2019) and at HCVC venture capital firm, as an investor and partner.
She was ranked « Top 50 Women Pioneers in Tech in France » in 2018